Studia Sportiva is the research journal of the Faculty of Sports Studies, Masaryk University, published since 2007. The journal is included in the European Reference Index for the Humanities and the Social Sciences (ERIH PLUS).
Journal Studia Sportiva is indexed in Scopus database.
- Presents the latest findings from research, development, and studies in kinanthropology and related disciplines (social sciences, kinesiology).
- Reflects current issues in the field and presents promising student activities.
- Publishes papers in English language. We accept papers written in the APA style (Seventh Edition, 2019) only.
- The !DEADLINE! for the next issue is set for January 15, 2023.
- The journal values the attention of both readers and authors.
- The ethic statements are based on COPE’s Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors.
- Is indexed in database SCOPUS, ERIH Plus and is a part of the index of reviewed and non-impacted journals published in the Czech Republic