Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The article has not been published yet, or is not currently being submitted to another journal (as explained in Comments for the Editor).
The file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect format.
Funding information – the submission states every relevant information regarding the funding of the project.
The text has a simple spacing; font size 12; it is in italic and not underlined (except URL addresses); all table and picture illustrations are placed within the text, not at the end.
Competing interests – I declare any potential competing interests regarding the article.
If the post is sent to the review section of the journal, the instructions for Ensuring Anonymous Review Procedure have been followed.
URL references are referenced wherever possible.
I am permitted to use any material that falls under the copyright.
- The text corresponds to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements listed in the Author Guidelines, which is on the About page (APA style).
- Ethics committee approval - we ask you to provide the copy if your research requires one (I have the approval/I am sending you a copy with the manuscript, or I do not need the approval).
- Contributorship - every author is informed about the manuscript being sent to Studia sportiva and I have their consent (if your manuscript is accepted for publication, you will be required to fill out the table and signatures of every author - it will be sent by Studia sportiva)
- Every contributing author is listed in the title page of the manuscript AND here, in the system of Studia sportiva where the submission is being made (I have listed name of every author, not only mine as a corresponding author).
- We have added acknowledgments regarding any other needed and important information for the manuscript.
- I have chosen the right section for my manuscript - kinesiology, social sciences or student section.
- Manuscript is uploaded with numbered line spacing.
- I double checked the contact email for corresponding author.
- I have uploaded title page with all the necessary information provided on the journal page under author guidelines.
- I have uploaded anonymous version of the article text.
- I used the templates provided through Author Guidelines page.
- I understand the rules of sending revisions (mentioned under Author Guidelines). I will use separate file to mark down revisions, using numbered line spacing and I will track changes in the manuscript file (use of different colour is allowed).