Financial Assets and Investing
The journal Financial Assets and Investing is a reviewed scientific journal which has been issued since 2010 by Masaryk University semi-annually. Its aim is to present new findings and empirical studies in the fields of financial markets, banking, insurance, accounting, regulatory framework and international finance. The review papers are also welcome.
The journal focuses on:
- the development, analyses, efficiency and performance of financial markets,
- the analyses, development and performance of particular financial instruments traded on these markets,
- the performance and efficiency of businesses,
- banking and the insurance industry and their regulatory framework,
- accounting and tax regulations concerning trading on financial markets and individual investment instruments,
- the assessment, analysis and comparison of risk connected with these investment instruments,
- their development tendencies, their usage in entrepreneurial activities, and the impacts they have on the entrepreneurial entities and economy.
The journal is placed on the List of non-impact peer-reviewed journals published in the Czech Republic for the year 2015.
Financial Assets and Investing is included in the following services:
- Academic Journals Database
- Directory of Open Access Journals
- ERIH PLUS
- Ulrichsweb – Global Serials Directory
Copyright and licence
This is an open access journal, therefore all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access.
The author retains copyright and grants the journal right of first publication of the work.
This journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.